New Business Account Manager/ Labels and Packaging (WEST REGION)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HPI is the largest seller of personal computers, printing solutions and system infrastructure systems. We are the5th largest software company in the world, with over 328,000 employees and annual revenues surpassing $100billion.
The Labels and PackagingHunter Account Manager who will report to the Business Manager,Labels & Packaging. The candidate should reside in one of the following States near a majortransportationhubandwillrequireaminimumof75%traveltosupportthecustomersin Illinois, California, Colorado, Texas, Missouri, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Kansas and Utah.
Recognized as an expert in Labels and Packaging products, sales, and services by your assigned strategiccustomers, this HP Indigo Labels and Packaging Hunter Account Manager role will be responsible to developand execute the overall Indigo sales and business strategy in order to maximize incremental Indigo revenuegrowth within their defined territory account.
HP's Labels and Packaging Business has aggressive revenue growth goals balanced against a very large marketopportunity with several digital print applications. The Indigoproducts and technology solutions are evolvingquickly and we are expanding our resources to align with key strategic initiatives. This Labels and PackagingHunter Account Manager position will focus on a pre-defined setof territory account with the expressed goal ofidentifying and growing the digital footprint within each account through the development of a digital printingstrategy across the network.
The Labels and Packaging Hunter Account Manager will be responsible for selling the full line of Indigo productsand solutions. You will work closely with the accounts in yourterritory as a dedicated resource for not only salesand revenue/impression growth but for overall account management and business planning consultation.
You will be expected to directly interact with the highest executive levels inside each of your accounts as well aswith senior management inside HP. You will work with the regioncategory teams as well as each Global Business Unit in order todevelop a comprehensive account plan for each assigned accountthat will be updated quarterly and presented
to management to track progress.Additional responsibilities:
- Define and implement detailed sales strategies and plans with each account that will outperformquota and deliver on net profits across the entire Indigo portfolio of products and solutions.
- Completely integrated and coordinated with all other HP sales teams currently assigned to theseaccounts as well as liaising with marketing, manufacturing, andservices to ensure the best in classIndigo solutions to your customers.
- Develop and expand key Executive level relationships with eachaccount - "C" level
- Coordinate with other Indigo product teams and product specialist to achieve sales goals across theIndigo portfolio
- Develop and Implement a comprehensive, written, strategic account plan for all assigned accountsand update quarterly
- Build a strong sales funnel for your accounts and actively manage to close as forecasted as well asprovide timely updates to management on progress
- Subject matter knowledge across the Indigo portfolio of products, solutions, and services and anexpert in Labels and Packaging
- Bachelor's degree required or Master's (graduate) degree in Business Administration (MBA)preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Prefer 7-10 years of Regional/National/Strategic Accounts or Enterprise level direct salesexperience:Subject matter expert in Graphic Solutions productsandservicesStrategic/National/Enterprise sales account experienceExpert in Label & Packaging products and solutionsExperience in Capital Equipmentsales
Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Proven track record of consistent over quota achievement with large/regional/national/strategic accounts
- Experience working effectively with virtual sales teams
- Proven history of highly effective communication/relationshipsat the "C" level
- Ability to communicate information effectively at all levels of your customers and inside HP
- Ability to work independently, utilize resources, and build successful account plans to generate netnew business across the accounts
- Detailed business/account plan development experience within a complex customer environment
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiation, business development skills
Additional Experience/skills in one or more of the following areas:
- Knowledge of Labels and Packaging market as well as key verticals
- Resource management
- Consulting skills
- Leadership skills
- A self-motivated, go-and-get approach and the will to win
- An organized, team approach
- Works independently
- Coordination and/or team leader with other sales professionals
Back to top