New Business Account Manager
Today HP is a $50 billion fortune 50 company with just under 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. In HP, our products are inspired by our customers and reflect our passion to fuse form, function, style and reliability into great computers and printers. This focus, coupled with unmatched global scale, has made HP the world's leader in printers and PCs. We attribute our success to the expertise, passion and commitment of our people.
For the HP Corporate & Enterprise we are looking for a New Business Account Manager for the end-user sales team. You are responsible for representing the PC and Mobility portfolio at the assigned Corporate accounts, building and maintaining winning relationships with these accounts and respective business partners, creating and responding to RFP and the business administration for your accounts. Our candidate needs to have huge drive, enthusiasm, a 'can do' mentality and passion for HP and HP products. Our winning candidate always goes the extra mile.
Your Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree.
- Strong new business development and sales experience.
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customers, and higher level customer interface.
- Extensive selling experience within industry and on similar products.
- Advanced sales experience.
- Fluency in Norwegian and English is required.
Your Knowledge and Skills
- You are considered as an expert in knowledge of the IT ecosystem as well as competitor's offerings, Understand the industry and market segment in which key accounts are located, and integrate this knowledge into value selling;
- Understand the role of IT within the area of specialization and how HP's computing solutions differentially address personal systems projects;
- Demonstrate strong experience in new businesses development;
- Solid financial acumen and ability to manage deal P&L, drive strong growth at the right margin level;
- Account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills;
- Collaborate with management, category, sales operation and sales specialist teams to ensure seamless integration that maximizes sales productivity and customer satisfaction;
- Cultivate & maintain positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention & growth, position HP as the preferred vendor for meeting all business needs;
- Establishes a professional working relationship up to executive level with the client;
- Demonstrate leadership and initiative in successfully driving the business in accounts – prospecting, negotiating and closing deals;
- Utilizes CRM tools (salesforce.com) as an expert and accurately forecasts business.
- Works on HP's larger accounts.
- May invest time working with external partners.
- Significant percentage of time spent directly with customer; interfaces with all levels, including C-level within customer organization.
- May develop business plan in conjunction with customer and partners.
- May lead sales engagements where the field of value specialty is the key to a profitable and successful delivery.
- Accounts may be international or global.
- Orchestrates the regional pursuit resources for the account.
- Typically assigned new business hunting accounts.
- Balances industry knowledge with the value of technology to enable articulation of business value in a customer engagement.
- Coordinates external partners.
If you are interested in this position please apply directly, or If you have any questions please contact:
End-user Sales Private Sector
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top