NA Indigo Supplies Senior Specialist
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
The HP Indigo Organization is seeking a Supplies Specialist. The Supplies Specialist will lead and support multiple supplies projects from initiation to close in order to meet customer and business needs. The Supplies Senior Specialist shall be responsible for supporting multiple comprehensive consumable programs analysis, forecasting, gap and trend analysis. The Supplies Specialist will also track and monitor performance overall to assist in the analysis and understanding of the customer's business and major trends at customer level, managing supplies availability and ordering tools and customers relation in regards to supplies.
- Assume full ownership of projects; responsible for managing all project details: including execution, monitor, quality assurance, and follow-up.
- Analyze large data sets and produce reporting, best practices, and case studies to address effectiveness of programs.
- Be responsible for the Order Management Tool, track and monitor product shipments and customer usage to ensure gross margin objectives are met while maximizing TCE
- Manage and be an advocate for customer's experience on the web order tool
- Analyze customer needs, projections to ensure there's proper inventory planning to support current and future customer needs
- Control forecasting processes, projection, supplies availability and planning for both NPI's and current products.
- Act as the supplies lead to all SC, Logistics, WH related topics with relevant functions and control their performance.
- Resolve operational issues with team members in support of the customer requirements.
- Develops and maintains viable long-term relationships with sales teams internally and with multiple functions in the organization including our Order Administration, Finance, Global Business Units, Supply Chain, Logistics, Category, Service and Training Organizations.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in industrial Eng, supply chain management / business or operations management.
- At least 3+ years' experience preferably in supply chain and logistics, procurement or operation management with customers relation experience
- Strong forecasting, planning and inventory management knowledge.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel (high level), Word, and PowerPoint.
- Problem-solving skills (proactive, reactive and creative). Able to identify alternative actions, sets appropriate priorities and identifies creative and practical solution
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- strong knowledge of corporate organization, job, and policies. Comprehensive business, technical, or functional knowledge.
- Basic understanding of core HP businesses and revenue cycle.
Back to top