Multi-Country Human Resources Support
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common HR issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Implements and manages multiple parts of process delivery with team guidance and instructions.
- Identifies areas for process improvements; provides country-specific subject matter expertise and solutions.
- Provides analytical support and analysis for priority projects that impact employees at the country level and may lead projects of low complexity.
- Resolves HR support cases of moderate to high complexity that cannot be answered immediately through service centers.
- Assists with increasingly complex reporting needs and analyzes survey, employee, and financial data, and audit results.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years related experience in compensation, benefits, finance, and/or human resources.
- Advanced English and Spanish level required
Knowledge and Skills:
- Developed level of process knowledge and expertise in back-end processes.
- Developed general HR knowledge.
- Good communications skills.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- Strong organizational, time management, and planning skills.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Developed ability to use HR productivity tools, systems and applications.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment and with guidance on more complex issues and decisions.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top