Molded Fiber Business Developer & Product Manager Lead, EMEA
- Sant Cugat del Valles, Spain
This is a unique opportunity to join the HP 3D Printing & Digital Manufacturing group and have full exposure to one of the most exciting technologies and innovative business at HP Inc.
We continue to shape a team of highly qualified professionals that will build a new business that will significantly contribute to HP growth by applying start up mentality and agility within a very powerful company.
HP is seeking talent to join the Molded Fiber (MF) team to disrupt the traditional labor-intensive Molded Fiber market by HP becoming the tool designer and manufacturer through a digitally enabled platform that serves both packaging designers and pulp producers, increasing the value capture of the MJF enabled solution.
You will report to the EMEA team lead of Molded Fiber business & will be part to of the E2E Organization.
We are looking for individuals that:
- Thrive in complexity, managing multiple key stakeholders and getting buy-ins
- Possess consultative, solution selling and business development skills
- Customer centric Approach.
- Described as a challenger, you enjoy debating and view things differently to others
- Passionate about new industry trends, developing new businesses and staying ahead of the game
- Size the market potential by the different segments: definition of main players & potential customers
- Define market entry strategy; identifying promising accounts/partners that will help disrupt the MF Industry.
- Owns MF engagement into end-user accounts to create opportunities; from the early stage to validate solution, value proposition and identify partners to the different stages of the MF strategy.
- Overtime he or she will own opportunity identification, lead management and deal closure
- Educate and motivate customers to grow HP's share of wallet within the Packaging segment.
- Builds and provides specific industry and solutions expertise to customers and 3D MF team to identify and convert opportunities into real business cases
- Responsible to define value pricing strategy
- Customer Success Manager of early engagements
- Responsible to define solution enhancements to increase value capture for HP
Education & Experience Required:
- Engineering and/or Technical degree; business advanced degree or MBA is desirable
- Packaging experience
- Business Development and or consultative Sales experience in manufacturing products or solutions.
- Strong understanding and experience in packaging/molded fiber
- Typically, 10+ years' experience
- Travel require: >50% of the time (when possible)
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world.
- Diverse, continued internal growth and career opportunities. Including HP's own learning platform and LinkedIn Learning.
- An attractive benefit package:
- Health & Life insurance
- Lunch at reduced prices at our canteen/ ticket restaurant vouchers
- HP product discount
- Flex optimization program: Kindergarten tickets, transport discount
- Pension plan
- Health & Life insurance
- Work life balance /flexible working hours
- Women, Pride, Young employees, Sustainability and DisAbility! Just a few of our fantastic global business networks you can get involved with locally.
- Do you like to give back to the community? Then join one of our many volunteering teams or be a part of the incredible HP charity day held on site annually.
HP is changing the way people understand 3Dprinting. HP launched few years ago a unique technology and business model to disrupt the market and open a new world in the 3D printing industry from product development to manufacturing. The Fourth Industrial Revolution is one of the most transformative forces in our lifetime - join HP and be a part of it.
Back to top