Mobility Market Development Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
Mobility, is Big and is going to get much bigger. Wherever we turn we are surrounded by opportunities to harness the power of Mobility and improve our customers work styles. Mobility represents one of HP's key pillars in the HP New Style of IT and it is only HP that bring all the pieces together to enable organizations to untether workflows, get work done anywhere, and interact with customers in a whole new way. By combining HP's world-class service and support with state-of-the art devices and a complete application and accessory ecosystem results in the most robust and cost-effective end-to-end mobility solution.
This mobility portfolio is transforming the industry, and helping enterprise and service provider customers address the needs of a workforce to be productive anytime and anywhere. As we, HP enhance our portfolio of products, services and solutions to support this Mobility growth we are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Mobility Market Development Manager to join a team of focused professionals.
This is a key growth area for our business; do you want to be part of something big, and now?
If you do, then the Mobility Market Development Manager will be expected to help us realize our goals and will require the following skills to be successful and make HP successful:
- Become the mobility subject matter expert and delivers product related training
- Collaborate with key alliance/technology partners and internal stakeholders to develop new vertical solution to address the target market segment (Education, Financial Services, Healthcare)
- Assume profit and loss responsibilities for the category under management
- Coordinate all aspects of Product Lifecycle Management with the regional & worldwide Product Managers
- Develop the Commercial & Enterprise Go-to-Market (GTM) strategy and business plan to drive the acceptance of the solutions in the key vertical market with Education as a key segment
- Identify and evaluate key solution value-add alternatives through close engagement and with key industry, vertical or application partners
- Understand customer needs, insights and provides initial product pricing, value proposition, messaging and/or whole product strategies (warranty, service, support)
- Represent the voice of the customer with respect to development, pricing, launch, refresh and obsolescence based on market and customer insights
- Work collaboratively with the marketing, channel and sales teams to plan, create, execute the product and promotional plans across all routes-to-market and segments and to achieve the budget
- Deliver the analytical reporting re: use cases, target customers, geo/country, route to market, portfolio mix, gross margin, revenue
- Implement the product strategy with the channel and direct sales force teams, channel leads
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science in Marketing or related field; Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in
- marketing experience, including product marketing, segment marketing, partner marketing
- sales and/or channel experience
- regional business unit, sales or country business unit, sales experience
- industry experience – ideally with a focus on the mobility market
- program management
- Entrepreneurship in driving new businesses
- Willing to work with dedication and passion in a virtual team of experienced professionals
- Strong marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools
- Understand the sales process and becomes a respected peer of the sales management team within the country or area they are responsible for covering
- In-depth understanding of the mobility industry and the competitive offerings
- Strong project and program management skills
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build, manage and influence virtual teams
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines, both within and outside HP
- Strong influencing and consensus-building skills with sales teams, product managers and the channel teams
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top