Mobility Camera System/Software Architect
If you are our Mobility Software Camera Architect in San Diego, you will have a chance to
- Develops organization-wide camera and imaging architectures, design and development of camera drivers, tuning and optimization across multiple engineering disciplines, platforms and organizations within the Mobility Global Business Unit.
- Identifies and evaluates new optical technologies, innovations, and outsourced development partner relationships for alignment with technology roadmap and business value; creates plans for integration and update into architecture.
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with technology and development guidelines and standards; integrates suggestions, updates, and innovations into overall architecture.
- Leverages recognized expertise, engineering acumen, and experience to influence decisions of executive leadership, outsourced development partners, and industry standards groups. Work with Optical Sensor and SOC development partners to drive higher performance and lower cost designs and reference platforms.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members to set an example of engineering design innovation and excellence
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years' experience developing camera drivers and applications
- In depth knowledge of multiple camera sensors and chipset designs
- Knowledge of Renderscript and camera post processing
- Knowledge of embedded Linux operating system and open source development model
- Strong C & C++ coding and debugging skills
- Experience with OpenCV
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to effectively influence executive management and individual contributors across different functions and regions
- Strong collaboration skills, including consensus-building and conflict resolution skills
- Familiar with and comfortable in an Agile development environment
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top