Mobile and Web Tool Support and Development
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of business needs that can be solved with an automation and/or tool development.
This person will focus on the maintenance, support and enhancements for the Consumer Sales LA mobile application and web based tool created for the point of sales management
Design, develop, and support business software applications utilizing C#, MS SQL-Server, .Net and Xamarin for mobile development are part of the skills and activities for this candidate
- Make sure that the HP POS Manager tool is up and running
- Provide support to the ~1,500 users in LA, together with a team of total 5 people, on any questions, issues or requests they may have on the mobile tool
- Support the Web based tool that shows the analytics and has the admin module for the mobile app
- Collaborates with the team and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of low complexity, and understand business/customer impact within the app and web tool
- Enhance the mobile app and the web tool as requested based on priorities and agreed timelines
- Utilizes standard project management and quality improvement methodologies as appropriate.
- Communicates status, process standards and changes, and issues and workarounds, clearly and succinctly to business and operations support team.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience in Software design, Systems Engineering, or similar
- Typically, 1-3 years of related experience in IT/business operations.
- Typically, 0-2 years of project management experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge on object oriented programming and database core concepts (structure, coding, modeling)
- Solid communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Sound knowledge and experience in process area and able to suggest process improvements.
- Basic project management skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top