Microsoft Solution Architect
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
As an Expert in the Development team, would be responsible for the roadmap and delivery of tool chains used by the application development community for existing and upcoming applications around Microsoft Technologies.
• Own the roadmap for tool chains, build environment and delivery of application builds for the development community
• Lead a team to develop, deliver and support tool chains to be used by the application development community
• Provide guidance on the tool chain transitions with new tools in future
• Technical guidance to the team on application component, standards and improvements
• Participate in Agile methodologies with the team to achieve business goals in timely manner
• Preparation and review of Solution Architect strategy for deliverables by the team.
• Evaluation and implementation of appropriate tools for testing (test tools and productivity tools)
• Test Case Design Review and test case coverage for Solution
• Tracking the release quality of test components owned by the team.
• [Must] Strong understanding of Microsoft architectures and features
• [Must] Strong understanding of .Net Framework, MVC.Net, JQuery, AngulareJS, Entity Framework
• [Must] Strong understanding of SQL Server and MySQL.
• [Must] Strong understanding of Azure iPaaS which include integration services and Azure Functions.
• [Must] Very good working knowledge of the different tool chains available and the ecosystems there of (Like Microsoft VSTS, TFS etc.)
• [Must] Expertise in writing Schedulers
• [Must] Very good understanding of CI/ CD workflows and ecosystems using Azure DevOps
• [Must] Strong leadership skills, ability to motivate, mentor and build synergy within the team
• [Plus] Good to have - exposure to last mile continuous delivery mechanisms
• [Plus] Good to have - exposure to End to End CI & CD, Branching and merging
Back to top