Mexico MPS Engagement Manager
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Work closely with the pursuit team and account team to understand the scope of the Regional engagement and contract in order to provide the requisite analysis/information and recommendations to the pursuit and account team.
- Once the deal is signed, work closely with the transition manager to ensure the right metrics are developed and implemented in each region affected.
- Manage the end to end contracting process post signature including support to contract integration, change management, governance activities, up sells and renegotiations.
- Lead deal teams and represents HP to the customer for Outsourcing deals up to $50m TCV Responsible for assembling all required resources/skills to develop proposal, pursue and win international Outsourcing deals (PDs more than ELs).
- Coordinates all deal team efforts with sponsorship of OS Engagement Director.
- Develops deal timeline and ensures that pursuit team meets deal milestones and deadlines.
- Assists in opportunity qualification and risk assessment.
- Responsible for validating/endorsing the technical solution for the deal. Works with delivery to assure that solution design can be properly delivered.
- Leads pursuit team in developing and substantiating a winning value proposition that meets the needs of the customer, including analyzing critical business drivers and risks.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 5years directly related experience in Outsourcing and/or typically 8-12 years in complex IT service business.
- University or Bachelor's degree preferable.
- Demonstrate knowledge of corporate policies, processes, products, and markets.
- Strong understanding of regional and WW finance or HR practices or negotiation and contracting practices and government regulations.
- Experience in at least 2-3 regional managed Services or M&A deals.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Medium to high level of vertical industry knowledge in one or more key industry IT domains.
- Medium to high vertical solution expertise.
- Medium to high customer knowledge.
- IS/IT management knowledge.
- Business/financial management knowledge.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies.
- Leadership skills in directing but significant consulting assignments that shapes RFP's before they are issued reducing risk for clients and increasing probability of success for HP.
- In-depth knowledge about the customer's business, strategy and challenges.
- Knows HP's entire portfolio and how to integrate different solutions to create unique and innovative solutions for the customer.
- Builds and maintains the C&I portfolio of business and tracks of value exchange.
- Considered the industry thought leader that directs industry trends and sets industry standards.
- Credible board level transformation advisor.
- Familiarity with program & project management methodologies.
- Leadership skills in directing pursuit and/or delivery teams with many indirect reports.
- Highly developed consultative approach, solution selling and business development skills with an ability to consult with CEO's of global companies.
- Highly developed business development, negotiation skills and ability to influence contract content.
- Acts as an executives sponsor for more than one project.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top