Mechanical/System Design Engineer
We are looking for an EXPERIENCED engineer, who can bring proficiencies in product development, Mechanical and System Engineering into our energetic R&D team.
Business environment: The ICE (Industrial, Commercial, Enterprise) Lab is an exciting and dynamic R&D organization focused on delivering core printing technology for HP product divisions, enabling future of the digital printing.
The opening is in LEP (Liquid Electro-Photography) team, that is part of ICE lab. LEP team is developing key technology components for HP Indigo product line. The team collaborates closely with partners in HP Israel division.
Mechanical engineering duties:
- Design of components, mechanisms, tools, testing devices using CAD (PTC Creo Parametric)
- Perform engineering calculations and simulations
- Establish and qualify manufacturing processes
System engineering duties:
- Develop understanding of LEP printing process: physics, mechanics, chemistry
- Design and execute experiments, stress testing, reliability testing, create reliability models.
- Proficiently use a variety of Lab data acquisition tools
- Perform statistical data analysis
- Develop routines and control algorithms
Skills and abilities:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Develop and maintain strong relationships within the team and partners
- Ability to communicate technical data, issues and propose solutions to different audiences
- Education: B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Physics or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product development, with at least one full R&D product development lifecycle.
- Minimum 2 years of experience of mechanical design, using Creo Parametric or similar CAD package
- Ability to travel to Israel on as-needed base
- Ability to attend early morning meetings (7:00 AM are common each week).
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top