Mechanical Engineering Internship
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Within Quality department, the HW Robustness and Acoustic team (HWR&A) is in charge of ensuring that the printers we design and manufacture stand the transportation conditions necessary for their distribution around the world.
In our laboratories, we test the packaged printers in different ways that are representative of truck/air/boat transport conditions. Depending on the design of packaging and the robustness of the printer, these conditions may cause more or less damage.
The offer is for the research and work involved in the development of a simulation tool capable of predicting the vibration levels that are transmitted to the printer structure through the cushioning of the packaging.
- Paid half-time Internship position (20h/week) open at HP HWR&A team for students enrolled in mechanical engineering masters' or similar.
- Desired duration of at least a year, with possible renewal afterwards depending on the candidate.
- Possibility to develop a TFM from the project.
- Desired start in September/October 2018. Negotiable.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Enrolled in 1st or beginning 2nd year of Mechanical Masters' degree or similar in September 2018.
- Mathematical and programming skills (Matlab knowledge is a plus).
- Analytical, resourceful, autonomous working methodology.
- Dynamic and proactive; fast to adapt to changes.
- Demonstrate teamwork skills.
Back to top