At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Procurement Engineer in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Lead & drive supply chain initiatives for New Product Introduction (NPIs) and current products across R&D, Operations and Manufacturing Partners (MPAs)
- Collaborate with MPAs on supplier development/ management (quality tracking, resolution, cost improvement and assurance of supply)
- Focal point for performance and corrective action for materials used in products and MPA escalations
- Evaluate supplier capacity to meet production requirements and their quality maturity
- Manage complex business issues, build availability and End-Of-Life management at MPAs
- Collaborate and communicate with management, internal, and outsourced manufacturing partners regarding NPI, current products, project progress, and issue resolution
- Lead and/ or provide expertise to functional project teams and participates in cross functional activities
- Exercise independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives
- Provide guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or other Engineering, or equivalent
- 1-5 years' experience in procurement, manufacturing and engineering
- Strong project management, analytical and problem solving skills
- Work on complex problems/ projects where analysis of situations and/ or data requires an in-depth evaluation of factors/ conditions
- Using appropriate engineering tools and software packages to design solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to effectively communicate product, supply chain, procurement proposals and negotiate options at management levels
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top