Master Intern - Data Analytics
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Master Intern - Data Analytics in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Undertake projects under our Smart Manufacturing Initiative umbrella to research/ discover/ confirm a key relationships/ linkages in our environments & deliver a working detection/ report/ alert/ control algorithm
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Current student in the following qualified course/s:
- NUS-ISS EBACs
- NUS-ISS KE (Knowledge Engineering)
- SMU MITB (Masters IT & Business)
- Prior experience in related (IT/engineering) field is advantageous
- Big Data skills / analysis to data, (good to have experience) in a manufacturing environment
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top