Marketing Strategy & Operations Specialist
- Reedley, CA
Print Marketing Strategy & Operations team supports the Global Head of HP Print Marketing in advancing Print Marketing's highest priorities. The team is comprised of strategy, operations, and marketing experts and spans across US and Korea. The role of Marketing Strategy & Operations Specialist will report to the Director, Strategy & Operations and help drive the day-to-day management of Print Marketing's most critical initiatives.
- Act as business strategy and operations expert for Print Marketing
- Analyze and frame major business issues impacting HP Print Marketing. Provide data and insights to senior executives to drive effective and timely decisions
- Collaborate with business marketing teams to develop comprehensive understanding of marketing investment opportunities and associated trade-offs, and translate that understanding into detailed requirements
- Lead cross-marketing initiatives such as business analytics and marketing impact dashboards
- Manage/Support cross-marketing or cross-company operational improvement initiatives
- Implement marketing processes and tools such as MRM, CRM, CKM etc. to drive performance/productivity
- Develop marketing and sales policies with focus on specific product line and/or region in compliance with local regulations
- Intimately understand HP's business models, priorities, and strategies looking out for the next 5 years
- Support HP's goals of diversity and inclusion, and highest levels of ethical standards
Education and Experience:
- BA or BS in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Statistics or related field. MBA desirable but not required
- 3+ years' experience in management consulting, internal corporate strategy, business operations, marketing or similar fields
- Prior experience within Hi-Tech a plus
- Demonstrated hypothesis-driven problem-solving orientation with ability to create structured quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Ability to play with messy data and extract insights
- Advanced modelling skills with ability to develop complex business cases in a user-friendly format. Familiarity with statistical tools a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to formulate and deliver insights around complex business problems in a thoughtful and persuasive manner
- Excellent execution skills with ability to work under demanding deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, people management, and influencing skills with ability to collaborate with virtual and distributed teams
- Expert knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics, and tools
- In-depth knowledge of marketing activities and practices and procedures.
- Understanding of key business and marketing metrics (working/non-working ratio, people/program ratio etc.)
- Experience with MRM (Marketing Resource Management) or CRM (Customer Relationship Management) applications a plus
- Familiarity with predictive marketing mix model a plus
- Affinity for High-Tech with willingness to ramp up quickly on existing HP products & services as well as emerging tech topics
You're out to reimagine and reinvent what's possible-in your career as well as the world around you.
Soare we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo,and creating what's next. We're in search of talented people who areinspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated tomaking a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP's commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion - it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone isrespected and where people can be themselves, while being a part ofsomething bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you canbelong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day.When you do that, you're more innovative and that helps grow our bottomline. Come to HP and thrive!
Back to top