HP, born in a garage and gone global, is looking for a Marketing Specialist for Printing division in Poland (Warsaw) who wants to be part of respecting diversity Marketing Team of Central&Eastern Europe, Middle East&Africa, having friends and counterparts from various geographies and cultures.
Is this all about you?
- You want to get a foot in the door at one of the most admired technology brands to start or grow your marketing career by getting hands-on experience executing marketing campaigns
- You have experience in digital marketing and you would like to broaden your knowledge and experience in this field.
- Being ambitious, innovative and an excellent communicator and team player is something you identify with and you constantly seek to improve. You'll prove your contribution through measurable metrics that will set both your ambition and your rewards
- You are a citizen of the world and lived or studied in different countries and can speak languages including very good English and your Polish is impeccable. You recently graduated or maybe you already gained some early experience and will bring up your ideas and knowledge to boost our business and brand in an open-minded environment.
- Your key responsibilities could include contribution to creating winning marketing strategies, briefing marketing agencies for creative asset production or media buys, organizing spectacular events, campaign performance optimization, campaign result reporting up to executive level, across consumer and commercial segments. You also wouldn't mind learning in practice all key areas of business management at a global leader in its industry.
What do we offer?
Over the past years, people in these roles have worked on a variety of product launches or focused on bringing back to growth a stagnated product category. They did so by being less afraid of failure and eager to try new things, owning the details of campaign performance and building relationships with our social influencers and marketing agencies. Some of them were quickly promoted within their country teams or got international assignments opportunities. Nothing is written in your day, except the high demand to perform. See examples of our work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr4CRc_h-9w
If you think you have the right attitude and ambition please do get in touch with us. We want to hear from you.
Benefits you will enjoy
- Working in an international company
- Opportunity to develop a career path in organizational structures
- Modern and friendly work environment with an open door policy
- Professional training
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours
- Private medical care
- Benefit sport system
- Life insurance
- Wellness Program
Who we are?
We create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. With the broadest technology portfolio spanning printing, personal systems, software, services and IT infrastructure, HP delivers solutions for customers' most complex challenges in every region of the world. More information about HP (NYSE: HPQ) is available at hp.com
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top