Marketing Programs Manager
This position is critical to the success of HP US Commercial Printing, and its main objective is to define the communication strategy, execute plan, create content, control budget and measure results.
An important responsibility of this area, is to understand and create the customer journey, and develop the necessary content, working closer with creative agencies and third party vendors. Deliverables may include social assets, collaterals, eAssets, among many others.
This professional will work closely and collaborate with a variety of areas and professionals, including US marketing strategy managers, category, sales, WW Marketing and WW Center of excellence teams, to better understand products, business and marketing objectives, target, market insights and
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience developing content and marketing communication plans and executing them
- Solid experience in the marketing area in the US market, where B2B experience is a plus
- Track record of creating innovative content and programs
- Strong knowledge of social environment and content
- Experience on working with agencies and third party vendors
- Proven experience of budget management and metrics analysis tighten to programs execution
- Experience and knowledge on printing products is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study, MBA is a plus.
- Extremely energetic, who likes variety and challenges
- Creative with wiliness to proactively and constantly look for and try new ideas,
- Highly entrepreneurial, proactive to uncover opportunities, comfortable with uncertainty, and able to move and adapt quickly to changes
- Ability to analyze opportunities, defines successful approaches, and proactively solves problems
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Easily collaborates with others, at all levels, fostering relationships across organizations.
- Ability to multi-task on several projects simultaneously
- Pursues to continually excel on each project.
- Effective manage budgets, comfortable on reading and executing excel
- Effectively understands analytical data and be able to interpret results and fast act upon to improve results, where necessary
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top