Marketing Product Manager - Home Inkjet Printing
- Vancouver, WA
As a product manager in HP's home inkjet business, you will be responsible for the entire product lifecycle from a future product marketing perspective. This includes everything from initial ideation and concept development to ensuring the final product will meet customer, market and business needs.
In this role you will be expected to apply subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues and recommend appropriate alternatives. There will be challenges of diverse complexity and scope, and as the product manager you will need to provide direction to the program team and facilitate information validation and the team decision making process. In doing so you must exercises independent judgment while working cross functionally and with the management team to drive decisions around complex business issues.
- Drive the definition of new inkjet printers including hardware and integration of solutions, services, business models, etc.
- Work cross functionally across R&D, solutions, ops, finance, design, markets, and other functions.
- Represent the product externally to accounts and customers and aid the sales process as appropriate
- Define product goals and objectives and ensure cross functional teams aligned.
- Dive deep on customer, competitive and market insights, and be the expert for the product
- Ensure NPI financial and market objectives are set and achieved
Education and Experience Required:
- College degree in Marketing/Business/Technical
- MBA preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Highly knowledgeable of product/solution family and the business needs of the target customers
- 7 years experience in product marketing fundamentals.
- Demonstrated knowledge of general marketing function either through education or work experience.
Back to top