Marketing Manager, Philippines
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Marketing Manager in Philippines, you will have a chance to
- Responsible for the design and development of HP brand marketing and communications activities, metrics and measurement, managing priorities and execution of workflow across Philippines for PC business, both Consumer and Commercial segments
- Drive innovative and transformative marketing programs within a global, matrixed environment, combined with the mind-set to drive focus and impact amidst varying degrees of ambiguity to propel the HP brand and business to new heights
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Business Degree in Marketing or related field
- At least 5 years well rounded hands on marketing experience in both consumer and B2C segments with proven track records
- Media savvy with an in-depth knowledge of programmatic, mobile and digital - directly leading and ideating social/mobile projects as well as being personally digitally savvy/heavy user of key social media platforms
- A self-starter ability that requires little direction, with the energy, passion to win and resilience to work in a large start up
- Media / advertising / PR agency experience would be an advantage
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top