HP is a proven leader in Personal Systems and Printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended Reality Technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D Printing
- Multi-function Printing
- Ink in the office
- Tablets, Phablets, Notebooks
- Mobile Workstations
The Information Technology (IT) industry is a highly dynamic one, where an extremely fast-paced innovation cycle drives major transformation every few years. In a span of less than four decades, the computing paradigm has changed significantly - from Mainframes to Client-Server to Mobility and Cloud-based computing. Security and Management requirements are becoming increasingly complex and critical. At the same time, IT managers are grappling with having to do more with same or less.
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
We are looking for passionate determined individuals who are willing to carve out their own path. We at HP offer a world of opportunities to all who seek, we are looking for individuals to lead our company into the future, to tap into potential revenue sources and be the front runners in exploring new avenues of business.
- A Marketing professional with 14-16yrs. of category & brand management exposure in Consumer products with responsibility to :
- Build the Annual Marketing plan for Category in close co-ordination with category & GTM keeping in mind the business objectives ( should have built 4P Annual plans in his or her earlier assignment)
- Strong insights driven consumer & market planning, and engaging country category / GTM stakeholders to develop India specific campaigns & initiatives Driving the complete Marketing mix for Category incl. advertising, media, consumer insights / research & PR, Retail through active engagement with agency partners & media owners.
- Drive execution of the quarterly plan with a 4P's approach, evaluating performance against a pre-determined ROI metrics Drive “Digital First” approach across stakeholders in Marketing, Category & Sales Managing the budgets & processes to drive execution excellence.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top