Today HP is a $50+ billion fortune 50 company with just under 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. HP is about innovation, it's who we are and what we have been doing since 1939, we keep reinventing ourselves. Together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world.
The Supplies Marketing Lead will be responsible for all end-user focused marketing programs for HP's supplies products – media, ink and toner. This role will take the lead on building awareness and consideration for the Original HP Supplies messaging, as well as working closely with trade, HP Store and channel marketing to deliver in-store & co-marketing execution.
- Develop Supplies marketing plans working with category, channel / trade marketing and sales teams that support business objectives.
- Take the lead in driving online marketing differentiated programs to accelerate online supplies market share working with the dedicated online supplies sales team.
- Drive the local implementation of online advertising, demand generation and all related activities with internal key stakeholders and external agencies.
- Ensure HP value propositions are clearly communicated to target customers, adapting WW creative to local need.
- Deliver demand generation programs to drive marketing qualified leads into our sales systems for CEP and Mid-Market.
- Plan and execute end to end marketing campaigns with a clear balance of investment across the market mix with focus on strong results driven ROI in a timely manner and within budget guidelines.
- University degree in Business or Marketing
- Solid background or experience in Marketing / Digital background; could include university placement year
- Desired background in digital marketing with in-depth knowledge of SEM & SEO as well as programmatic advertising
- Attitude / personality: agile, confident, dependable, hard worker, capable of working autonomously and attentive to details
We are the re-inventors.
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas and that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them.
At HP, we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. This is how ideas and people grow.
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you. If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top