Marketing Lead - Commercial Print - UK & I
In the congested and competitive space targeting IT decision makers, HP is looking for an innovative marketer to make an impact. Using proven B2B experience and industry leading knowledge this role needs to take insights, craft strategy and direct a small team to capture awareness of HP's key products and initiatives through to the delivery of marketing generated opportunities for the sales organisation. This role sits at the heart of HP's growing print portfolio and following the acquisition of Samsung's printing business at the end of 2017 this is a time of real acceleration, energy and an opportunity for meaningful impact at the world's number 1 printing manufacturer.
- Develop dynamic B2B marketing strategies and tactics that have measurable impact against clearly established business and marketing objectives. These plans have to be strongly aligned with product category teams, channel marketing colleagues and the sales organisation to ensure the best possible outcomes for HP.
- Leverage key WW creative campaigns and assets to articulate HP's value proposition and messages to the target customer and managing a network of agency partners to ensure seamless delivery across touch points.
- Where needed, create or develop key tactical assets and campaign components to inspire our customers to engage with HP
- Manage and assign budget across a full marketing mix including traditional ATL and BTL to drive the best marketing returns and outcomes.
- Deliver highly tuned account based marketing programs to target the highest value customers with a strong focus on collaboration with the sales leads to identify specific strategies and tactics that match the buying cycle and opportunities of each account.
HP is looking for a candidate that has a university degree in marketing or appropriate relevant marketing qualifications or equivalent experience and that brings a dynamic character to a strong Print Marketing team. The candidate should be able to demonstrate 5 years of relevant experience in marketing with a bias and preference towards commercial or B2B executions. Understanding of large corporate environments is preferable and the candidate should be aware of some examples of technology vendors and software that enable Account Based Marketing which is a key area of focus for HP.
The successful candidate will be confident, capable and be able to demonstrate the development of strong working relationships both within a team and across an organization with a relentless desire to win. They must be able to work autonomously and with energy, determination and enthusiasm to embody the HP way.
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas and that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them.
At HP, we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. This is how ideas and people grow.
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you. If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top