At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Innovation is in HP's DNA. From our origins in a Palo Alto garage in 1939, to our current position as one of the world's leading technology companies, HP has grown to become a leader in technology and corporate culture, inspiring innovators and entrepreneurs around the globe.
At HP.com, you can expect a fast paced, resourceful, supportive environment that welcomes challenges, while providing valuable career-building experience. The role is perfect for an ambitious student with a can-do attitude who is looking to gain digital marketing experience while immersing themselves in the complexities of a Fortune 50 company.
- Both creative and data-driven. You enjoy coming up with new and innovative ways to solve problems. At the same time, you're equally excited to measure the results and continually refine based on the data.
- Results Oriented. You're focused on measuring the outcomes of your projects and campaigns to learn what works, what doesn't work and what can be done to keep getting better.
- Persuasive communicator. Make your case using both data and best practices.
- Passionate. You are passionate about marketing, technology and creating great user experiences.
As a marketing intern in the HP.com marketing team, you will:
- Contribute to the development of the marketing strategy
- Partner cross-functionally to ideate, prioritize, and launch new campaigns and tests
- Create buy-in for the digital marketing vision
- Quantify the success of digital campaigns and creatively offer ways to improve upon them
- Research new technologies and partnership opportunities and be able to socialize them for organizational adoption
- Four-year university students who are working in a non-technical internship role during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
Back to top