Marketing Development Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Marketing Development Manager (MDM) in Hong Kong, you will have a chance to
• Broad understanding of the category product, business management and sales challenges and strategies in HP Printer product.
• Actively contributes to the definition of the category business plan.
• Establishes relationships and represents team with sales force and other partners at senior level.
• Product line and quota with margin responsibility for a significant market share of the product range, or a specific customer segment.
• Keep healthy inventory level in T1 and T2 partners at all time
• Functional responsibility for the team in one or several areas (market analysis, marketing engagement, SF communication etc)
• May participate in engagement / partnership with external IT vendor
• Solution selling of moderate complexity.
• Focus on one BU / with multiple product lines.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
• Typically 8 years of experience as Product Manager or Category Manager, Print product is preferred.
• Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer and higher level customer interface.
• Detailed knowledge of key customer types or customers on given products.
• In depth knowledge about product, service, solution and differentiators between own offerings and what competitor's offerings.
• Apply specialized technical product/service/ solution knowledge in working with account teams to screen and prioritize multiple leads for feasibility and use knowledge in specialty, and consultative selling skills, to proactively help customers with making IT business decisions.
• Product demonstration, customer training, product installation skills. (for product specialty roles)
• Conceptualizes and articulates well-targeted solutions from proposal to contract sign-off.
• Negotiation of profitable deals so that company can expand opportunities based on existing business and increase footprint and revenue and maintain knowledge of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions.
Back to top