Marketing Development Funds Operations Specialist with German
At HP, Talent is our only criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness and just be you.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today, we are eager to learn more about you!
Role we are offering is part of a larger global department of Channel data and Incentives management operations, which is responsible for managing critical channel business programs from partners sales and inventory management to contra payment programs for all HP sales divisions.
Marketing Development Funds Operations Specialist role covers Partner and HP sales engagement on end-to-end operations on market development funds program for HP, from programs planning to partner payments. Role operates in a global team, with a primary focus on EMEA region (Europe, Middle East, Africa).
- Responsible for coordinating end-to-end Partner and Sales facing activities on Market development funds (MDF) process
- Deep knowledge on the process and relevant tools, provides guidance and consultancy on them and acts as first point of escalation
- Accountable for partner experience on this process as well as operations execution of each process step
- Ensures all operational metrics and KPIs are within agreed performance levels
- Follows up with partners for support required in all MDF process stages- funds allocation, claiming process, required documentation, timelines, payments, missing invoices or disputes
- Coordinates exception requests between Partner, Sales, Finance and Compliance, if needed
- Supports and deliver regular reviews on performance status with Partners or internal HP functions
- Ensures Audit & compliance rules are enforced and applied
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree; may have advanced university degree
- Typically 4-6 years of experience in a business related function, preferably finance, compensation, sales operations or customer support
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation).
- Mastery in English and German
- Strong knowledge and skills with business applications (e.g., Excel and Compass).
- Ability to work as both a member and project manager in a team
- Solid understanding of internal business processes and policies
- Strong customer experience focus
HP is a Fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Back to top