Marketing Analytics and Operations Manager
Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories and techniques. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovative solutions. Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization?s long-term goals and objectives. May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction. Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function. (TCP review board required in TCP families)
- Provide thought leadership in marketing analytics and technical innovation by working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to develop appropriate analytical models and identify incremental revenue margin/ productivity opportunities.
- Provide senior leaders/owners actionable recommendations and strategic plan based on analytical research.
- Design experiments on marketing topics to allow for a very deep understanding of highly complex modeling and analytics issues.
- Drive marketing content development, budgeting process and best practices sharing.
- Drive and own the execution of complex multimillion dollar marketing program and concept to ensure effective tasking/utilization of virtual operation team.
- Manage multimillion dollar marketing programs or projects by leveraging and managing pan-HP resources.
- Define and implement new processes, tools and technology requirements to drive continuous improvement of marketing performance management systems.
- Be recognized as authority on marketing policies and resolving complex and private information.
- Set and lead development of cross- region and complex marketing and sales policies across multiple product lines in compliance with regulatory requirements and ongoing governance.
- Develop and provide training and guidance for marketing analytics and operations individuals.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years marketing, market research, project management or operational experience.
- Experience in MRM or CRM applications; statistics background a plus.
- Advanced statistics background or equivalent for analytical positions (advanced degree in mathematics, statistics, econometrics, or related degree with deep research background).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Mastery knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Mastery knowledge of marketing activities, practices and procedures.
- Superior knowledge of and/or experience in business and marketing strategies.
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills; ability to build, manage and influence virtual teams.
- Excellent negotiating and change management skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with senior executive management team and cross-functional disciplines.
- Excellent influencing, consensus- building and conflict-resolution skills.
- Excellent operational skills while maintaining strategic mindset.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top