The selected candidate will join the AMS Category team in Bangalore as an Analytics Consultant.
The candidate is expected to work on processing big deals, design and development of dashboards, scorecards and reports, drill down/deep dive analysis of data related to Big deal claims.
The typical engagement requirement involves program management operations like setting up/publishing dashboards and reports, automating of reports thru VBA Macros, ODBC connections etc. and data quality management related activities on regular basis.
The candidate also expected to have an understanding of database concepts. The candidate is expected to apply analytical methodology for business problems, provide strategic and operational data-based insights to business management group.
- Engineering or Post graduate degree in Business Administration - Sales or Marketing
- 3+ years of experience as a consultant providing solutions for business problems and well versed in MS Excel, PowerPoint and VBA for creating dashboards/reports and presentations
- Statistical techniques in business scenarios (good to have)
- Ability to work in an unstructured data environment
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Inclination & experience in report automation. Intermediate/advanced macro/VBA skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top