Market Development Manager - Print Supplies
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Market Development Manager - Print Supplies in Jakarta, Indonesia, you will have a chance to:
- Broad understanding of the print supplies product, business management and sales challenges and strategies.
- Responsibility of overall print supplies P&L in Indonesia (revenue, margin, sell in/sell thru/sell out, WOI, etc)
- Product line and quota responsibility for a significant share of the product range, or a specific customer segment.
- Functional responsibility for the team in one or several areas (market analysis, marketing engagement, etc).
- Developing & implementing print supplies marketing plan & working with all department to execute it.
- Establishes relationships and represents HP to distributor, master dealer, dealer, & end user across Indonesia.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Typically 5-8 years of professional experience with a combination of Marketing, Sales, Business Planning experience preferred.
- Consumer and/or Commercial Partner management expertise End User Acct management as an alternative.
- IT industry knowledge especially Printing and its Supplies
- Financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting.
- Strong communication skills at senior management internally and externally.
- Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices.
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners.
- Leadership skills and cross functional expertise (sales, supply chain, marketing)
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top