Market Development Manager / マーケティング
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Limited customer interface; works with experienced Category Sales.
- Product line and quota responsibility limited to a low complexity/low impact part of the business.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Typically 1-3 years of professional experience in a related field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- IT industry knowledge.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top