Marcom Programs Manager
This position will join the WW Demand & Content Services team.
The successful candidate will coordinate the evolution of a portfolio of digital services at the direction of the Global Content Distribution Manager to help achieve business goals. To excel in this position you must be self-driven and accustomed to digging into the details and driving solutions forward. You should be known for seeing the big picture and enjoying the challenge of solving complex problems on a global scale. You are a strong project manager and understand how HP partners sell products online. You have a strong command of the English language both oral and written.
a) Continually evolve and improve on the digital assets that make up your portfolio;
b) Innovate and champion improvement on existing processes and end user experiences
c) Develop code for use on agency platforms for both syndication projects and HPSC where applicable
d) Develop new applications to deliver on stakeholder online business requirements
e) Ensure HP has the technical functionality and capabilities required to meet business marketing objectives as it relates your portfolio of applications and assets
f) Partner with the CAP QA engineer on join technical projects
g) Manage the delivery of pre/post sales mobile experiences and server infrastructure
Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories and techniques. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovative solutions. Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization?s long-term goals and objectives. May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction. Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function. (TCP review board required in TCP families)
- Set and lead the adoption of key web or interactive marketing strategies, policies, processes and standards to reach online customers or internal audiences.
- Develop, drive and evaluate the online customer experience strategy and roadmap spanning multiple business groups or customer sets (i.e., consumer, SMB, enterprise).
- Develop and drive editorial strategies, content and direction for online properties, landing pages or websites.
- Deliver web experiences that result in significant and measurable improvements in understanding, conversion and revenue.
- Be recognized as an authority and thought leader in the interactive marketing space and contribute to the development and adoption of innovative principles and practices across HP.
- Select, manage and develop agencies or contractors.
- Manage functional or department budgets.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS degree in Communications, Marketing or Computer Science.
- Expertise and knowledge in the online space (web, email, search, database marketing, chat marketing, podcasting, blogging, privacy, e-business, etc), including trends and technologies.
- 10+ years of experience in interactive marketing or customer experience/user interface.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Superior writing and editing for the web - recognized for "near perfection" writing and editing skill and often asked to edit the work of others.
- Well-developed web analytical skills (measurement, ROI, forecasting).
- Superior organization and program management skills.
- Ability to link interactive plans and activities to business results.
- Superior knowledge and understanding of interactive media, tools and technologies (all channels and pricing models).
- Superior knowledge of Internet principles and web site production.
- Superior knowledge of direct marketing and CRM.
- Maintain HP marketing management systems as needed.
- Proven experience managing, leading, driving and measuring virtual teams toward common goal.
- High levels of tact and diplomacy.
- Agency and budget management.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company top to bottom, including most senior company management.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top