HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
This will be an exciting opportunity to startup, develop process and manufacturing knowledge to provide on-going Maintenance support to the new Plant in Singapore.
The successful candidate will be responsible to support the Production activities during the set-up, validation and qualification phase of the New Ink Plant in Singapore.
Post Manufacturing Release (MR), the successful candidate will be responsible to carry out the on-going Production activities at the Plant. The role entails the following:
- Prepare raw materials for production use.
- Load and unload materials and sub-assemblies, including material transfers.
- Operate various process equipment per manufacturing instructions.
- Perform sample collection for quality testing and data entry for test results.
- Collect and input production or measurement data electronically as required.
- Proactively practice and adhere to EHS and relevant safety protocols, GMP and other applicable ISO standards to ensure continual compliance to all procedures and processes
- Initiate Kaizen projects to improve productivity, automation, quality and safety in the manufacturing environment.
- Provide support to Production, Maintenance, Engineering, and Supply Chain initiatives such as Smart Manufacturing, cost reduction and quality improvement projects, and troubleshooting.
- Escalate deviations in materials, equipment, process or utilities that may affect production capacity, quality or safety.
- Perform day-to-day handover of production status and issue to the next shift.
Are you a high-performer?We are looking for an individual with:
- Minimum 2 years manufacturing experience
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Back to top