Manufacturing Systems Engineer - Software/Test Development
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create! If you are our Manufacturing Systems Engineer - Software/Test Development in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Responsible for designing and developing manufacturing applications. tests and tooling solutions to R&D and engineering teams for the Graphics Solutions Business and 3D business groups.
- Required to work closely with R&D and Product Engineering team to enable test and tooling solutions from lab to production through to obsolescence.
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams to leverage solutions across products and programs by sharing best practices, designs and costs optimization.
- Work consists of designing, developing, analyzing, troubleshooting and debugging systems, software and solutions for research and/or research development of product, services, and solutions for HP's portfolio.
- Requires a broad knowledge and application of engineering disciplines, methodologies and tools..
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- 3+ years experience in Designing engineering solutions utilizing multiple engineering disciplines for products, systems, software, and solutions based on established engineering principles and in accordance with development technology practices and guidelines.
- 3+ years experience in developing and implementing manufacturing test development plans for new and existing designs, including validation of mechanical, electrical, software, and other engineering specifications and requirements.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Leads a project team of other engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions.
- Represents the test development team for all phases of New Product Introduction/New Product Development lifecycle.
- Provides technical leadership and guidance to R&D, product engineering, manufacturing partners and vendors/suppliers
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top