Manufacturing Systems Engineer - Electrical Test Tooling Development
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
If you are our Manufacturing Systems Engineer - Electrical Test Tooling Development in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Designs engineering solutions utilizing multiple engineering disciplines for products, systems, software, and solutions based on established engineering principles and in accordance with development technology practices and guidelines.
- Develops and implements manufacturing test development plans for new and existing designs, including validation of mechanical, electrical, software, and other engineering specifications and requirements.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Leads a project team of other engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions.
- Represents the test development team for all phases of New Product Introduction/New Product Development lifecycle.
- Provides technical leadership and guidance to R&D, product engineering, manufacturing partners and vendors/suppliers.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer, IT, Electrical, Electronics or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Typically 4-6 years experience in Software/Hardware Integration Development
- Strong experience in using Visual Studio, Database and Embedded systems Programming is an added advantage
- Experience in working closely with R&D
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Back to top