Manufacturing Operations Associate
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for individuals who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works.
If you are our Manufacturing Operations Associate in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Perform general tasks such as semi auto and manual loading / unloading machine involving the manufacturing process.
- Develop an understanding of manufacturing processes (e.g., assembly, installation) to perform basic operations.
- Execute job responsibilities (such as producing basic output) per specific instructions.
- Able to cope with multi-task job
- Perform routine data entry, maintains documentation / records for test, inspection, measurement results.
- Identify common failure symptoms recorded in quality audit procedure.
- Timely communicates and escalation of product quality problems to Technicians / Supervisors / Engineers.
We are looking for an individual with:
- Secondary education with ability to communicate, write and read in simple English.
- Basic mathematics and reading comprehension skills.
- Minimum 1 years' experience in manufacturing settings would be advantage.
- Basic understanding of how to navigate tools and procedures as part of production and assembly.
- Basic written and verbal skills.
- Basic teamwork skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top