Manufacturing Operations Associate
Acquires job skills and becomes familiar with company policies and procedures to complete routing assignments/tasks. Basic understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment and/or minimal problem resolution is required. Allocates own time efficiently as detailed by supervisor. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Performs varied and general tasks of a transactional nature involving the manufacturing process.
- Follows detailed documentation and instructions to execute basic tasks such as assembling and building product, cabling or installing servers.
- Develops an understanding of manufacturing processes (e.g., assembly, installation) to perform basic operations.
Education and Experience Required:
- May have Associate degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Fluency in English and local language.
- Basic mathematics and reading comprehension skills.
- Strong manual dexterity.
- Basic understanding of how to navigate tools and procedures as part of production and assembly.
- Basic written and verbal skills.
- Basic teamwork skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top