Manager/Senior Manager - Strategy and Business Development
HP's Print Strategy and Emerging Business team works directly with HP's Print business executives to define, analyze, and shape strategic direction, and identify/build out new businesses that drive future revenue growth. We deliver analytically rigorous, pragmatic solutions to senior executives and work on high profile initiatives that help HP deliver game-changing results and above-market growth.
The Print Strategy team is widely respected across HP, and regarded as a seeding ground for top talent. We work as a 'meritocracy' that appeals to, and rewards, high achievers. Your success paves the way for promotion within the team or entry into one of HP's businesses, as your network of contacts become the "who's-who" across HP's executive ranks.
We are looking for a highly talented individual with strong analytic and communications skills to join the team as a Senior Manager. In this role, you will leverage experience in management consulting or business strategy to deliver data-driven, insightful recommendations to HP's management team. Additionally, you will partner with extended HP teams to convert identified growth opportunities into new businesses with topline contribution within 2-5 years.
- MBA or demonstrable equivalent
- 2-5 years experience at a leading strategy consulting firm
- Quantifiable results leading business strategy projects at a corporate level
- Solid references that can quantify results and leadership abilities
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to operate as a 'start up'
- Demonstrable team leadership skills in a setting where team members are not direct reports
- Team player who supports others and leads executives and peers through logical reasoning and relationship development
- Strong executive-level presentation skills (storyboarding, development and delivery)
- Exceptional project management skills
- Ability to make an immediate impact
- Ability to handle ambiguity and unstructured work situations
- Expertise in information technology industry and other sectors in which HP competes
- Demonstrated ability to shape and influence ideas and actions of others
- Superior analytical and financial modeling skills, with ability to succinctly interpret data for executives
- Advanced experience with MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top