Manager, Change Management
The role is Finance Change Management Manager, ERP.
Reporting to the head of the Global ERP Program for Finance to deliver a change management and engagement strategy and deliver on targeted business change initiatives. Applies expert subject matter knowledge to manage staff activities in solving most complex business/technical issues within established policies. Manages activities of non-exempt/exempt individual contributors (typically Expert/Master) and/or MG1s. Has accountability for a large multi-department area(s) or location(s) with significant impact on business unit results and organizational strategy. Acts as a key advisor to senior management on the development of overall policies and long-term goals of the organization. Plans, manages and monitors high-end operational/tactical activities of Staff.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Consulting on business change initiatives, and enabling project teams to follow a standard approach to implementing change.
- Working side by side with the cross functional leaders of the change initiatives and their teams to build and implement your change management plans.
- Managing a small team supporting the Finance organization reporting directly to the Global ERP Director.
- Responsible for hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes.
- Leads complex financial analysis for a global business or finance function, exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting and analysis to the business.
- Consults with business leaders to drive and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope (e.g., long-term business planning, product analysis and development, balancing risk, approving significant deals, etc.)
- Proactively drives process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function globally.
- Actively reviews, analyzes, and manages the key controls within the domain of responsibility to ensure compliance with legal and accounting requirements (e.g., GAAP, SBC, AFM)
- Manages external vendors (e.g., auditors).
Education and Experience Required:
- Provides leadership during implementation of business-wide programs and products.
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree and/or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) strongly preferred.
- Typically 10+ years of experience leading large projects or change management initiatives, experience specific to finance is strongly preferred
- Typically 2+ years of supervisory and/or leading a project team experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Superior understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Superior analytical skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent people management skills, including managing teams across countries.
- Excellent communication skills, catered to a wide variety of audiences.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Strong understanding of HP's policies and processes.
- Excellent consulting, influence, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top