Managed Services Client Manager h/f
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Today HP is a $50+ billion fortune 50 company with just under 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. HP is about innovation, it's who we are and what we have been doing since 1939, we keep reinventing ourselves. Together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world.
The Managed Services Client Manager (CM) role is responsible for the quality, magnitude, and effectiveness of the MPS contract relationships between the company and the customer. Cooperates in building effective business relationships between HP and the customer. Leads a customer centric account team and works with business partners and vendors to meet customer requirements while meeting internal metrics in terms of financial and customer satisfaction. In concert with the company sales teams, responsible for revenue, profitability and increasing the business volume (growth).
- Acts as a partner that understands the customer industry
- Acts as a single point of contact and business negotiations
- Is a trusted advisor and influences buying decisions; works constantly towards renewals to avoid tenders in cooperation with sales lead and acts as key decision maker in renewal engagement strategy development
- Serves as a customer advocate inside HP and demonstrates business value with all lines of business within the customer environment (IT, procurement, finance)
- Leads the account leadership team which is comprised of Sales, Pursuit and manages the Account Delivery team (coordination of all resources in the account team to deliver the contracted and agreed services)
- Partner and Supplier management and alignment
- Has key accountability for the financial performance in terms of revenue, margin, growth and cost/budget target management seeking for opportunities to drive down cost of delivery
- Tightly aligned with regions on Global/Multi-National accounts; accountable for customer satisfaction
- Influences solution design in early pursuit activities from a delivery perspective and participates in T&T meetings and governance
- May work subordinate to a MAS or EXP Client Manager based on the account requirements
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Some relevant Client Mgmt & 3-5 years industry experience.
- Demonstrable capability for managing a portfolio of Annuity Services.
- Demonstrable capability for business P&L management, financial concepts and contract law.
- Experience in developing customer relationships including good negotiation, presentation and communication skills.
- Proven track record in leading virtual teams, influential, able to work across organizational boundaries, dealing with ambiguity and setting up internal networks.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of corporate policies, markets and processes, financial management and program management.
- Demonstrate technical, functional or business knowledge; broad knowledge with developing deep knowledge in a specialized area.
Back to top