Managed Services Client Manager h/f
Today HP is a $50+ billion fortune 50 company with just under 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. HP is about innovation, it's who we are and what we have been doing since 1939, we keep reinventing ourselves. Together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world.
The Managed Services Client Manager (CM) role is responsible for the quality, magnitude, and effectiveness of the Managed Print Services (MPS) contract relationships between the company and the customer. Cooperates in building effective business relationships between HP and the customer. Leads a customer centric account team and works with business partners and vendors to meet customer requirements while meeting internal metrics in terms of financial and customer satisfaction. In concert with the company sales teams, responsible for revenue, profitability and increasing the business volume (growth).
- Acts as a strategic partner that understands the customer industry and tranistions vision into reality from the MPS Clients
- Understands the customer market position and corporate objectives (customer strategic business plan) in order to drive solutions that return in strong ROI (Sales driven upsell and innovation aligned with Account Managers)
- Creates rapport with a C - level ( executives) in a consistent and productive manner in order to drive business results. Percieved by the customer as a Business Partner
- Establishes and oversees a client governance structure that comprises comprehensive, coherent processes and communications between customer, HP, service providers, and partners.
- Acts as a single point of contact and leads more complex business negotiations while developing senior management and executive level relationships; identifies growth opportunities and establishes the customer as a reference account
- Leads more complex business negotiations or portions of extremely large contracts or contracts with opportunities.
- Pro-actively contributes to the customer's business improvement, planning and budgeting process.
- Develops strategies and processes with the customer in areas such as performance metrics and measure, escalation change management and communication.
- Is a trusted advisor and influences buying decisions; works constantly towards renewals to avoid tenders in cooperation with sales lead and acts as key decision maker in renewal engagement strategy development for the MPS Clients
- Serves as a customer advocate inside HP and demonstrates business value with all lines of business within the customer environment (IT, procurement, finance)
- Leads the account leadership team which is comprised of Sales, Pursuit and manages the Account Delivery team (coordination of all resources in the account team to deliver the contracted and agreed services)
- Partner and Supplier management and alignment
- Has key accountability for the financial performance in terms of revenue, margin, growth and cost/budget target management seeking for opportunities to drive down cost of delivery
- Tightly aligned with regions on Global/Multi-National accounts; accountable for customer satisfaction
- Influences solution design in early pursuit activities from a delivery perspective and participates in T&T meetings and governance
- Acts as a mentor to more junior Client Managers
- May deputize or act on behalf of the Business Manager when required
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5years' of Client Mgmt & 10 + years industry experience.
- Track record of managing larger, somewhat complex portfolio of Annuity Services.
- Experience in large revenue deals to include combination of multi-country/ business unit/product line.
- Proven track record in business P&L management, financial concepts and contract law.
- Experience managing a business in start-up and growth phases.
- Experience in developing executive level customer relationships including very good negotiation, presentation and communication skills at executive levels.
- Proven track record in leading large, virtual teams, influential, able to work across organizational boundaries, dealing with ambiguity and setting up internal networks. Note: Annuity Services comprised of sophisticated support services, out-tasking, or outsourcing.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrate broad knowledge of corporate policies, products, markets and processes, and an understanding of general business management principles and practices, financial management, and multinational program management.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top