Managed Services Business Development Consultant
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Personal Systems (PS) Services delivers a modern consumption model that simplifies how companies equip users with the right hardware, support, fleet management, and lifecycle services to get the job done - improving end-user productivity, IT efficiency, and cost predictability. Check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXKI-MuKVcY to learn about HP DaaS.
PS Services is a high growth business, and a key priority for HP. The PS Services organization, which resides in the Personal Systems Business Unit, is seeking a Managed Services Business Development Consultant.
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Participates in cross- functional teams.
- Contributes to project methodologies, tools, and workstep execution.
- Contributes to client management and relationship building.
- Leverages market research to drive local growth agenda.
- Works with local sales & pursuit managers to drive business growth in existing markets and accounts.
- Qualifies opportunities for active pursuit based on the probability of success.
- Builds & reinforces client's perception of HP as a credible partner.
- Consultatively positions HP in deals to influence and shape deal towards HP's strengths.
- Develops and champions the business justification for service solutions i.e. outsourcing, out-tasking, or annuity solutions.
- Educates account team about HPS service solutions i.e. Outsourcing, out-tasking or annuity solutions.
- Help Sales to position the value of the service solution program.
- Maintain and execute regular customer events.
Education and Experience Required:
- 0-2 years commercial or public sector experience Background in strategy formulation, process design, and information modeling. Industry and commercial experience.
- Understanding of core business processes of focused domain.
- Educational degree preferred.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top