Managed Print Services Specialist
Today HP is a $50+ billion fortune 50 company with just under 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. HP is about innovation, it's who we are and what we have been doing since 1939, we keep reinventing ourselves. Together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world.
We are seeking a high level Managed Print Services (MPS) Sales Specialist to join our Global Corporate team. The successful candidate would be expected to solve common and complex technical business issues and recommend appropriate solutions. With the ability to work on problems of diverse complexity and scope and may act as a team or project expert providing direction to team activities.
- Drive productivity and profitability through partners to increase HP's MPS market share in UK&I, working on Global and Corporate accounts within both the Private and Public sector.
- Stay ahead of the game, developing broad market and competitor knowledge.
- Accountable for the quota, forecast and business reviews for all indirect contractual offerings.
- Consistently achieve/over achieve targets/KPI's.
- Travel 60%+ of the time, meeting with Partners and Customers.
- Partner effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Direct or coordinate supporting sales activities.
- Proven experience in selling MPS into Global & Corporate or Large Enterprise environments with demonstrated success of a prolonged period.
- MPS/contractual business experience either through or in the channel (vendor/channel), with exposure to copier/A3 business.
- Worked with Partners to successfully close customer deals.
- Responsibility to look after a subset of Global & Corporate accounts – both Outbound (Headquartered in the UKI) and Inbound (Headquartered in another country).
- Experienced in balancing sales and structural business management.
- Thrive in complexity, influencing and getting buy-ins from both internal and external stakeholders.
- Have an analytical approach when planning and undertaking financial responsibilities.
- Proven experience in engaging and selling at CXO level.
You will also have: A3/A4, single function, multifunction, copier, printing solutions or security experience.
Preferred Knowledge & Skills:
- University or Bachelor's degree. Directly related previous work experience.
- Extensive work experience in advanced sales.
- Solid knowledge about MPS channel/contractual business drivers, behaviours and models.
- Proven experience in developing strategic plans with partners to grow the size of the business.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced planning, analytical and finance skills.
- Proven experience coordinating and directing efforts across various business groups/stakeholders.
We are the re-inventors.
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas and that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them.
At HP, we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. This is how ideas and people grow.
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you. If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top