Managed Print Services Architect (Asia Pacific and Japan)
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create! If you are our Managed Print Service Architect (Asia Pacific and Japan) in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Lead scoping and design of the MPS Solution , delivery requirements and negotiations, third party solutions SOWs, customer SOW, services and technical risk mitigation plan, proposal and presentation content and customer presentations
- Ensures proposed solution is sound from an economic perspective and supports the client's basic print environment, requirements, and proposed print policy.
- Conduct fleet assessment and design
- Applies best in class methodology, guidelines, and templates to delivering fleet design and pricing in support of profitable deal proposals
- Conduct the risk assessment and Due Diligence on the overall solution prior to submission
- Create and complete SRDT, develop print policy
- TCO/Business case calculation
- Optimized costing and pricing calculation
- Conduct deal handover to transition team upon contract signature
- Collaborates with other members of the Sales, Pursuit, and Delivery Teams to ensure pricing and modeled financials that accurately reflect the solution being bid and that is expected to be implemented.
- • Ensure audit compliance as per the Deal Governance and Approval Matrix.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Typically a minimum of 5-10 years in Service business environment - preferably in MPS
- 6 years in Printing Industry
- Demonstrated ability to work with large worldwide virtual cross-functional teams.
- Solution knowledge (demonstrates comfort with solution, product, service knowledge. Easily integrates/applies these perspectives in order to solve business needs)
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top