Managed Print Service Principal
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Managed Print Service Principal in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Seek out new opportunities for customer value by expanding and enhancing existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit in the area of MPS for domestic and global outbound strategic deals
- Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving services sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Contribute to enduring executive relationships that establish HP' consultative professionalism and promote its total solution capabilities
- Maintains broad market and competitor knowledge to ensure credibility with Customer Executives
- Lead the joint Pursuit/Sales strategy, business development and pursuit team leadership, pricing strategy, value proposition, SOW and MSA negotiation and deal closure
- Collaborates with other members of the Sales, Pursuit, and Delivery Teams to ensure pricing and modeled financials that is profitable and accurately reflect the solution being proposed and that is expected to be implemented.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Typically 10+ years in Service business environment
- 5 years' experience in Managed Print Services
- 5 ears experiences in Print Industry
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface in international or global accounts.
- Prior selling experience includes multiple, diverse set of selling responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to work with large worldwide virtual cross-functional teams
- In-depth knowledge in at least one of the vertical industries (FSI, HC, MDI, PS, etc)
- Viewed as expert in given field by company and customer.• Considered a mentor of selling strategy, including designing strategy.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top