Manage Print Services Specialist
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Manage Print Services Specialist in Malaysia, you will have a chance to
- Serves as the expert to the partner for complex information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Educates and updates partners on new HP technologies or solutions.
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth.
- Achieves assigned quota for HP products, services, and software.
- Transactional and relationship selling working within a team of selling professionals.
- Creates, fills-in and manages HP funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Establishes relationship with partner at all organization levels including senior executives.
- Ensures partners are compliant with legal and Standard business conduct practices.
- May drive SOW growth with distributors who are managing small partners on behalf of HP.
- May recruit and develop business relationship with new partners.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 5-8 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level.
- Experience in selling to partners in a complex environment.
- Understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning.
- Understanding of HP's organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with HP GBU go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure.
- Understanding of many of HP's products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of HP's offerings, and overcome objections.
- Develops account plans with partner to grow HP's share of the business.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
Back to top