Machine Learning Management Intern
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
The Smart Device Services Team is looking for an intern candidate to help move our machine learning program forward into its next phase of maturity. The person in this role will help manage and drive machine learning programs for the Smart Device Services team. As part of this role, the candidate will :
- schedule and manage the delivery of machine learning models
- communicate project learnings to other machine learning teams
- work with Smart Device Services team to establish machine learning model project management best practices
- report progress of machine learning model development to program team and upper management
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelors degree 1st year of Master's program completed.
University students enrolled in a Masters advanced degree program who are working in a technical or non-technical internship role at hp during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Experience with Data Science and machine learning concepts
- Experience working with big data projects
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent critical analytical thinking
- Advanced organizational skills
Back to top