Logistics Network Architect
- Utilize analytical expertise, project management and communication skills to lead high-impact projects that improve the performance of HP businesses.
- Lead teams in framing business challenges, structuring analytical approaches, gathering key data, evaluating alternative solutions, and presenting well-supported conclusions to management.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative support for recommendations in data analysis, operations research, decision analysis and financial modeling by leveraging cross functional team expertise.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement; connecting Operations & Logistics to execution.
- Independently executes complex operational challenges & activities and identifying issues and their impact.
Education and Experience Required:
- Degree in Business Administration / Computer Science or equivalent.
- 10-15 years of experience in a supply chain logistics and supply chain processes.
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills.
- Analytical, organized, self-starter.
- Ability to understand complex issues and drive full resolution quickly.
- Eager, quick learner with strong team-work spirit.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent understanding of supply chain processes (warehouse, distribution network, vendor management).
- Strong leadership skills including relationship management, team-building and conflict resolution and management.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Very strong project management skills, with capability to manage cross functional teams in multiple geographies.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of how to analyze business problems using Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Knowledge of supply chain network modelling software like Llamasoft would be a plus.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top