Logistic Business Intelligence Analyst
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
- Support logistics reporting in freight, cost, warehouse & shipments visibility
- Produces reports using logistics business intelligence systems (TRAX, Scout, GT Nexus)
- Drives actions to improve data quality with external partners (carriers, Trax, Accenture)
- Analyzes results to develop trends, articulates findings to management.
- Collaborates with regional logistics and external partners to improve reporting quality (accuracy, timeliness & completeness)
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Support complex / adhoc logistics reports
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in a supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated understanding of supply chain processes
- Strong analytical and data modeling skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Developed Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other analytical aids to help manage the operation.
- Lean Six Sigma certification
Back to top