Localization Product Engineering Lead - Petchaburi
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Localization Product Engineering Lead in Thailand, you will have a chance to:
- Focal point for the New Product Introduction (NPI) program team localization and supporting functions
- Project manager for NPI deliverables (NPI Fact Sheet, Printer Derivative Table, SKU BOM)
- Trigger activities and follow up with cross functional partners to ensure timely hand off of deliverables
- Periodically communicate project status to program team and management
- Drive localization and cost reduction initiatives into the program team
- Maintain various NPI documents and other reports
- Prepare presentations and participate in various NPI checkpoints
- Define contingency plans when needed
- Establish requirement for end pack line tooling, assembly flow and work instruction
- Manage labeling strategy on Product and packaging, focal point to ensure consistency and smooth operation of labels on product and process, may not own label content.
- Work with Top Level Process Engineer to establish the end pack line requirement to meet quality and capacity.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- University degree in Engineering
- 6-12 years of experience in a supply chain or operation function
- Strong knowledge in packing and operations line
- Experience working in a global, multicultural and virtual environment
- Ability to lead cross functional, cross countries project team
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top