Legal Solutions Future Product Marketing Manager
HP (www.hp.com) is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. We provide technology and services that help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities, aspirations and dreams. We apply new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way our customers live and work.
We are the leading printing and personal systems technology company in the world, and we are here to create technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere.
In an ever-changing, connected world, HP Inc. keeps reinventing itself, its technologies, and what tomorrow holds—so industries, communities, and individuals can keep reinventing how they operate, ideate, and create what matters the most to them.
We believe in a Blended Reality created by the fusion of the physical and digital worlds. We believe everyone is a creator when empowered by intuitive, accessible technology. And we believe technology should work for you and adapt to your needs, context, and environment.
We operate with the heart, creativity, and energy of a startup, and with the brain, muscles, and determination of a Fortune 100 corporation. We will use this unique combination, along with our 50,000 world-class employees and 76-year legacy of innovation, to engineer experiences that amaze our customers.
Who we are
HP's Printing business unit is a core pillar in the HP offering set. We make the world's best printers and printer supplies, and the world's best personal computing systems. These products are our core business, which accounts for the vast majority of our approximately $48 billion of revenue.
We operate in large and dynamic markets, and while some of these are in secular decline, there's still lots of opportunity to grow our business by segmenting the opportunities, pursuing areas of profitable growth, and taking a larger share of the markets we target. We can grow our unfair share even as some markets shrink–if we're flexible, innovative, operationally excellent, and hyper-focused on the changing needs of our customers and the world around us. In our core business, we need to protect, defend, innovate, and grow.
To achieve our ambitious targets, we need to expand into new, but related, growth areas. We have an unmatched IP portfolio and the infrastructure and channel to bring new products and services to market. While our current product portfolio is HP's best ever, even better is yet to come. As we explore the frontiers of technology, we'll create, define—and lead—completely new market categories.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced Future Product Marketing Manager to
Lead the definition, development, and execution of product marketing programs for HP's legal printing and imaging solutions ecosystem world-wide. Accountable for defining innovative offers, developing and managing relations with business, technology and channel partners to drive new business, supporting the development of technical integrations, and collaborating with legal practice & content management providers, independent software vendors, software resellers, and managed service partners to offer the best possible solutions to the legal customer.
Key activities include assessment of customer insights and identification of target use cases for HP's legal solutions offerings based on a deep understanding of legal trends and dynamics and in close partnership with customers, partners, and go-to-market teams. Identify and assist in establishing third-party relationships designed to provide seamless offerings across the product, services, and solutions life-cycle to legal customers. Maintain strong industry and customer relationships while serving as an HP legal printing and imaging solutions ecosystem expert. Develop and ensure delivery of value propositions/ messaging for current and future offerings. Support the development of awareness/consideration/preference (ACP) and demand generation campaigns. These activities encompass marketing programs that create preference and drive incremental business opportunities for HP through differentiated legal customer experiences and technology.
- Develop innovative/ breakthrough solutions and marketing strategies; execute plans with go-to-market team and partners.
- Design and drive an integrated current and future solutions offerings across the legal printing and imaging ecosystem based on intimate knowledge of customer needs, internal products/ services and external partner offerings.
- Identify and prioritize key ecosystem partners and drive technical and business alignment with our product/ services offerings by leveraging and extending our partner ecosystem.
- Lead/manage cross- functional/cross-organizational teams in the development and execution of marketing long-term strategies and plans.
- Direct cross-functional/cross- organizational closed-loop analysis of business opportunities and champion selected opportunities to senior leaders.
Education and Experience Required
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- Highly knowledgeable of the business needs and workflows of the target legal customers gained through direct legal industry experience.
- 10+ years marketing experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Mastery knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools and customer insights in specific industry or customer segments.
- Mastery knowledge across marketing mix and vehicles, including establishing a value proposition and creating product or service requirements
- Recognized subject matter expert and thought leader in industry/segments and HP offerings/strategies.
- Strong partner focus, including experience with partner marketing.
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build, manage and influence virtual teams.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Excellent influencing, consensus-building and conflict-resolution skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top