At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
Are you a lawyer or legal counsel with a passion for technology? Do you thrive in an international and fast paced environment, have a growth mindset and love to cooperate with functions across various businesses? Please read further and apply to this opportunity to become Legal Counsel at HP Nederland B.V. based in Amstelveen.
In this role you will be working in a local team of 2 and international team of 14 legal counsels. Your primary role will be to offer deal support to all business groups in all its facets: drafting, review and negotiation of contracts/ terms in tendering procedures. Also you will ensure general compliance with competition, privacy and anti-corruption rules and regulations and support the business in any disputes. You will provide training and legal updates on a variety of topics. You will research local legal consequences of internationally driven initiatives. To the extent strategically relevant you may provide support on marketing, HR and corporate structure.
You will act as trusted advisor to the business in any and every aspect.
- Pro-active communicator with an excellent command of both Dutch and English;
- Pragmatic, generalist lawyer, though affinity with IT, contracting, competition and/ or tender law will give you an edge;
- Capable of prioritizing, working with deadlines and under pressure; undaunted by navigating a large organization;
- Self-starting, pro-active team-player, with the ability to work independently whenever necessary;
- Commercially savvy negotiator; sensible judgment;
- International in attitude, but must hold a Dutch law degree (LL.M);
- 5-8 years of work experience, preferably with a proven track record both as outside counsel ('advocaat') as well as in-house ('bedrijfsjurist').
What we offer:
- An international working environment, where you will report locally to the Country Counsel, sit locally with the other functions (Finance, Tax, HR) and will also form part of the larger virtual Northern European team;
- Dynamic company, acting in a fast-moving market, with innovative products found in many households and companies. Everyone knows HP;
- An environment which allows you to build close relationships with your own clientele;
- An opportunity to develop and grow;
- (Mutual) flexibility.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today, we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Please note: As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV, education and criminal checks.
Back to top