Learning Experience Designer
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create! Are you passionate about creating fresh and innovative learning programs? Do you enjoy supporting a global workforce that spans across multiple generations, geographies & cultures?
If this excites you, we have a great career opportunity for you.
On a typical day to day you might:
- Create and deliver agile and flexible approaches to learning and development leveraging emerging methodologies like microlearning, game-based-learning, social learning, etc.
- Test new approaches and solutions, fail, iterate and learn in the process
- Design learning programs around professional skills development that are intrinsically aligned to business and organizational priorities.
- Work alongside the larger Talent & Learning team to create communications that clearly articulate the value and outcomes of your learning programs to the business senior leaders
- Develop and leverage an internal network of business facilitators, sponsors and stakeholders to effectively drive projects in a large organization.
- Stay current on latest innovations, approaches and technologies tied to adult learning theory that are inclusive of different levels within a global, multi-generational workforce.
To land this role, you will need to have experience...
- Working for 7 to 10 years in a global, diverse, high growth environment that constantly requires change and stakeholder management. This will have given you an appreciation for the pace at which you'll need to operate and how nimble you'll need to be.
- Leading large-scale learning programs that include designing, testing, delivering and measuring the impact of various solutions.
- Solving problems quickly and effectively with solid business reasoning to execute daily with a bias for creative thinking and doing
- Building reports to show program impact by combining visualization and messaging to clearly communicate key insights drawn from data
- Demonstrated success implementing innovative training techniques and learning technologies, especially in professional development areas
This job might be for you if:
- You are curious, creative, a good communicator, multi-dimensional and motivated.
- You like to take risks, pilot innovative ideas that challenge the status quo of “how things have always been done”.
- You are resilient and enthusiastic and have an ambition to jump in and make things happen.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, love to connect the dots and see it as an opportunity to create and take ownership.
- You like to understand the root of a problem by using a mix of empathy, data and insights.
- You thrive in collaborative environment with other bright creative people who share your passion for developing people.
- You are someone who thinks ahead, plans-in-advance, and loves to build project plans - knocking down obstacles along the way and getting stuff done.
- You like to have fun along the way.
If this isn't you, then perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Do pass this along.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top